Thursday, December 19, 2013

$39 Beutiful earrigs with 8mm vintage rhinestone jewels in choice of color #gift #earrings #brigade @Rew Elliott

emerald teardrops! #coloroftheyear
emerald teardrops! #coloroftheyear

Download whole gallery
Marisa Berenson Photo by Bob Richardson, Paris Vogue, 1968
Marisa Berenson  Photo by Bob Richardson, Paris Vogue, 1968

Download whole gallery
I don't know why I like this...I just do! Upcycled Vintage Necklace Faux Pearls
I don't know why I like this...I just do!  Upcycled Vintage Necklace Faux Pearls

Download whole gallery
$39 Beutiful earrigs with 8mm vintage rhinestone jewels in choice of color #gift #earrings #brigade @Rew Elliott
$39 Beutiful earrigs with  8mm vintage rhinestone jewels in choice of color #gift #earrings #brigade @Rew Elliott

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment